There are many benefits to breakthrough breathwork meditation. From stress relief, physical improvements to even bettering the birthing experience.
- Release tension, stress and anxiety
- Experience the most profound relaxation
- Find more peace of mind and calm within
- Experience greater peace of mind
- Access your higher intelligence
- Gain clarity in decision making
- Increase productivity
- Open up more to your creativity
- Let go of pent-up emotions such as fear, anger, guilt, shame and sadness
- Assists in healing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Clear past and present trauma including birth trauma
- Accelerates grief and divorce recovery
- Increases self-esteem
- More love and fulfillment, which results in greater self-esteem and allows relationship healing between partners, family and friends
- Feel more joy and aliveness in your life
- Relieve depression, worry and anxiety
“The beauty of all of this is that I can’t shake it. That love went so deep I know I won’t be able to go back to my previous unhappiness and disappointment in myself”.
– Kathy Kramer, Records Manager, Colorado Springs, CO
- Assists in improvement of conditions with psychosomatic components such as migraines, insomnia, asthma
- Helps in healing respiratory ailments, chronic pain and injuries
- Increases your energy level and stimulates circulation
- Strengthens your immune system through increased detoxification and oxygenation of the body
- Expand chest and lungs to breathe more fully and freely
- Enhances sports performance as a result of breath expansion
- Aids in resolving addictions
Birthing without Trauma
- Heal your own birth trauma
- Minimize passing on your birth trauma to your baby
- Use breathwork during delivery
- Help ease the birthing process
- Strengthen your connection to your true nature from which all positive change flows
- Feel more love and peace within
- Open your heart to more love and joy
- Deepen meditation
- Expand awareness
- Develop your spiritual gifts
- Be present more of the time in your daily life
- Open to deep unforgettable spiritual experiences
“Breakthrough Breathwork has freed me from the bonds of daily life to become closer to God, from the worries of my family so I can love them unconditionally without judgement, from the hurts, anger, fear, and guilt of my childhood and of previous events in my life so that this special person (the real me) can emerge, overwhelmed with love and peace.”
– Sandy Kay, retired teacher, Colorado Springs, CO
Frequently Asked Questions about Breathwork
Who can benefit from breathwork meditation?
Almost anyone can reap the benefits of Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation right from your first session. The only requirements are:
1 – trust in the process
2 – to have desire and willingness to transform
First, trust in yourself that your body knows what to do and your soul is guiding you. And trust in your facilitator.
The second requirement is a desire and willingness to transform because Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation brings about positive change at the cellular level and this will affect every part of you – body mind, heart and spirit.
Aside from certain contraindications such as epilepsy, schizophrenia, stroke, heart disease, anyone can and will succeed with Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation if they fulfill the above conditions of trust, desire and willingness.
How can breathwork meditation help my overall breathing?
Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation opens up your whole breathing mechanism permanently by releasing tension and blocks that may even have arisen with the traumatic first breath at birth.
The result is more expansion of the chest and lungs for a more open breath, which helps respiratory illnesses such as asthma as well as increasing sports performance.
This expansion in turn results in more oxygenation of your system. It is medically proven that cells lacking in oxygen, anaerobic cells, are prone to all kinds of disease including cancer and heart disease. Whereas cells with enough oxygen strengthen the immune system, and give rise to a feeling of greater aliveness and vitality.
With full healthy breathing our body is designed to expel 70% of its toxins through our breath. However, as most people sub-ventilate, breathing to only a third of our capacity, we are not detoxifying nearly as well as we could. As Dr. Andrew Weil says: “Improper Breathing is a common cause of ill health.”
“With a series of sessions I had the opportunity to peel off layers and layers of old beliefs that shaped my life. I was able to let go of trauma from childhood, from my marriage, relationships from past lives and it even took me back in utero.”
– Marie-Louise See, Yoga Instructor, Colorado Springs, CO
Can I practice breathwork meditation on my own?
After your first session you can practice this connected breathing technique on your own for up to 5 minutes anytime to relieve stress, become calmer and center yourself.
After 10 sessions with a facilitator you will have learned enough, been through enough and have been trained to take yourself through a full Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation session of 60-90 minutes on your own. You will then have this wonderful healing tool at your fingertips for life.
How is breathwork meditation different from other meditation types?
Many clients have told me that they have difficulty with other meditation practices because they cannot sit still or their mind is too busy.
The beauty of Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation is its simplicity. All positive results are gained simply by focusing on your breath while practicing this simple dynamic breathing technique.
You won’t need to try to achieve a state of calm on top of agitation, stress, emotions and a busy mind, because these obstacles are naturally dissolved by your own healing energy – prana, life force.
You come naturally to a state of profound peace and well-being. Your breath brings you deeply within and tangibly beyond your mind, where true spirituality lies.
How is breathwork meditation different from other breathing techniques?
Breakthrough Breathwork Meditation differs from other breathing modalities in several ways, including the unique way the pace of the breathing changes throughout the session, the customized use of music to guide you, the incorporation of intention, bodywork and energy work and one’s openness to transformational energy.